[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:02:20 UTC 2008

2008/5/4, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb op yahoo.com>:

> [...]
If you don't see a need for a chapter, then you should not bother to
set one up of course :) Otherwise the chapter would be kind of useless
indeed. If the members don't beleive in it, the chapter will not work.
I do not think that anyone would want to suggest that one *should* set
up a chapter, but people can of course point out what the possible
advantages are. It's then up to you (anyone who could set up a
chapter) to find out whether the pro's outweight the con's

Lodewijk