[Foundation-l] Cary Bass as "Wikimedia US Affiliates Coordinator"

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Fri May 2 23:56:50 UTC 2008

While I have no doubt that Cary can do this, and would in fact
do very well at it...

Don't we have a Chapters Coordinator on staff to...you know,
coordinate chapters? I might be missing something, but this
would fall under that job description, I think.

(Also, might remove some misconceptions that US chapters
are getting special treatment by having a "US Coordinator")

-Chad