[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Fri May 2 15:02:12 UTC 2008

In a message dated 5/2/2008 4:21:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

I'd just  like to point out: We don't have a US Wikipedia. We have an
English  language Wikipedia. There are places in the world other than
the US where  English is spoken (for example, perhaps you've heard of
somewhere called  "England"?).

Yes, and the UK accounts for 4.4 percen of traffic, Canada (3/4 English)  for
2.6, Australia for 1.6. You'll note I was talking about traffic.

favorites at AOL Food.