[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:43:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  We also maintain a "map of membership" on our internal wiki. It should
>  reveal pretty useful in the future.

We made a map of membership for our last General Assembly (which was
quite recent, so the map is pretty up-to-date):

http://www.wikimedia.ch/images/2/2b/Annual_report_GA_2008.pdf  (page 3)

Obviously, our core is in Zurich with some members in the regions of
the other big cities (= Basle and Berne) and small groups in Romandie
and Ticino and Grischun (some even in the Rhaeto-Romanic part)

There are also wide gaps, especially in the 'centre of the map', but
with all fairness I should probably point out that there are some
mountains (called 'the Alps') standing around there...

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com