[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:07:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru> wrote:
> The distance between Moscow and Vladivostok is 10K km. May we have 83
>  chapters please?

You should have regional chapters. Actually, I am not sure would it be
possible to have (in a developed stage) a functional chapter at the
level of a Russian republic in the eastern parts of Russia.

However, I suppose that significant majority of Russian Wikimedians
are grouped now around/between Moscow and St. Peterburg. So, there is
a lot of sense to make first WM Russia and then to federalize it.