[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regardingsuffrageissues raised on this list

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Thu May 1 18:05:18 UTC 2008

That's what I was thinking.  Classifying a worker as a contractor who
holds substantially the same position as another worker you classify
as an employee, is a good way to rack up a hefty bill with the IRS
(for employment taxes, penalties, and interest).

See http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=99921,00.html