[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Thu May 1 15:13:01 UTC 2008

Sorry, I still do not understand why there cannot be a US Chapter. It
would be useful to make clear that WMF is not an US American
organization by character, but only by legal status. An US chapter
would also take away the concern that US Americans cannot take part in
the chapter seats elections.
An US Chapter could organize an annual convention and take over the
press contacts from WMF related to US media. It could raise money by
asking a member's fee.
Ziko

2008/5/1 Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com>:

> [...]

Ziko van Dijk