[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regardingsuffrageissues raised on this list

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Thu May 1 15:01:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:57 AM, Delphine Ménard <notafishz at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Oh, does contributing a few images to commons (that took about 10
>  hours of work alone to draw) actually count as more than the one edit
>  it takes to upload them?

Yes.  It counts as 11.  But then you have to subtract 10 for asking
this question.

Wait a second.  Did you draw them in 2007, or 2008?

Seriously, if you want to get 50 easy contributions to commons, go
nominate for deletion, 17 of the images I uploaded, as "doesn't list a
source".  I think that requires 3 edits each.