[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regarding suffrageissues raised on this list

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:32:19 UTC 2008

I'd just like to highlight (so no one is confused) that there actually '' is
'' an exception for sysadmins.

In the past couple of years that I've been on the committee, I haven't been
told of an issue with developers having the required edits (yes, I agree,
poor thing to judge upon but just about all we have).  If that's an issue
and there actually are developers who are disenfranchised (as opposed to
hypotheticals), please encourage them to email me or any member of the
committee and we'll see what we can do to work with them.

Philippe