No subject

Fri Mar 14 23:02:16 UTC 2008

record of the discussions by topic. They also can be watchlisted so
updates to threads of discussion are more obvious and topics under
discussions can be completed sooner.

I agree that transparency is important for most of the work, but not all.

Some people are timid about making comments in public forums. If users
want to contact the group privately with idea or concerns, I would
like for them to be heard.

Sydney