[Foundation-l] Promote Wikipedia in China using blog it/email it/etc links

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:34:52 UTC 2008

There's already several MediaWiki extensions that do this exactly.

1) http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:EmailArticle
2) http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ShareThis

Both come to mind off the top of my head. It's just a matter of getting
local community approval and filing the request in Bugzilla for a sysadmin
to activate the extension for you.

-Chad