[Foundation-l] A question for the Wikimania jury

Majorly axel9891 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:33:40 UTC 2008

On 31/03/2008, Chad <innocentkiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct. I think until we really define what the "community"
> is, we will never be able to fully do something with the
> "community" in mind.
>
> How can you do something for someone if you don't know
> who they are?
>

> -Chad

Additionally, "we" (as in "the community") did not choose who made up the
jury. I don't know who chose it, why they were chosen, but for a group to
act on "our" behalf in such a big way (big in my view) it surely deserves
more accountability. Maybe something for another thread.

--
Alex (Majorly)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Majorly