[Foundation-l] Pictures with free license about the World Economic Forum 2007 (WEF 2007)

Benjamin Smith benji.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:21:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

The situation IS indeed clear. As I was surprised by the licence I had
seen on those pictures on Flickr, I sent them a mail to check there
wasn't a mistake. They have actually done that on purpose so that
Wikimedia projects could use those pictures. And the fact that the
Flickr account does belong to the WEF makes no doubt, as there is a link
from the WEF's website to that Flickr account.

Yours,

Benjamin, aka Benjism89