[Foundation-l] Thinking for the Future

Sfmammamia sfmammamia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:10:10 UTC 2008

 Hi all, my first post to Foundation-l:

Yes Mary was hired recently as an accountant, and she reports to Veronique
Kessler, who was hired at the end of January as chief financial and
operating officer.

Have you seen the range of Veronique's experience? Looks like an expert to
me!

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press_Releases/Jan2008_Staff_Release

Sfmammamia

Chad wrote