[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Projects Growth Animated

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:14:38 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The interactive stats require Firefox 3. I have been running the Firefox 3
release candidates now for quite some time. They have been really beneficial
for me. The browser is more stable, uses less memory and runs really well on
my small system. I do recommend you to move to the Firefox release
candidates not only because the statistics are awesome.. you only see their
true use in this way.
Thanks,
     Gerard