[Foundation-l] Advertisements?

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:14:34 UTC 2008

I don't necessarily agree. As Mark pointed out, the trick
is just getting enough editors over to help you get started,
the readership isn't an immediate necessity. If those
editors can establish themselves well and build up the
infrastructure, they can do it.

The trick is offering a product that's better than the original,
even if it doesn't have the same name.

-Chad