[Foundation-l] Fundraising "Bugging for Dollars"

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 14:47:39 UTC 2008

I'm sure they weren't serious - if something is a valid bug... It should be
fixed without regard to whether folks decide to pay to get it fixed. Feature
requests should be implemented as they can be, based on factors completely
unrelated to whether some folks want it enough to pay for it. That should
pretty clear, if you think about it.

Nathan