[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 03:17:41 UTC 2008

I don't understand how you can suggest some of the
hands-on tasks of a VC that you did in your other
email and then suggest here that a VC should added in
the by-laws as hard feature of WMF.  Is that not going
to be a legal problem where WMF can be seen as
controlling rather than hosting the websites? Or do I
not understand that particular legal concern properly?

Birgitte SB