[Foundation-l] Advertisements?

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:01:15 UTC 2008

this is not really an opinion, just an analysis of the situation. *if* there
would be huge financial trouble, we would have no choice, would we? (and to
be clear with trouble, I mean real trouble, not that we're not able to bring
the printed version out to Africa, that is all about priorities, and comes
in 2)-4).)

And as financial trouble are never fun or good, I do not buy it that people
will intentionally try to get there, just to get the advertisements going...

BR, Lodewijk