[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:49:24 UTC 2008

Effe, if the purpose of this initial group is only to issue a report on the
need and viability and potential structure of a future group, why not just
have it be called a steering committee of some sort, organize the people you
think are helpful and interested, and issue a report with your names on it
after talking to other people and forming up some more fully fleshed out
ideas? Why go through the agita of a proposal and a debate and all the rest,
when what you really seem to want is to get a group of people together to
hash out what they want to propose - and then start the debate?

Nathan