[Foundation-l] [Fwd: Re: LA Times article / Advertising in Wikipedia]

Florence Devouard anthere at anthere.org
Mon Mar 17 17:17:49 UTC 2008

Jimmy,

(I did not really understand if the presentation in Facebook was your
own work, or someone else work ?)

I'll be very pleased if you work at a presentation for the coming board
meeting, but it would be a good idea to inform the organizers of the
agenda beforehand. You have neither mentionned that on the board list,
nor on the board wiki. The agenda is already pretty full, so we have no
time to squizze in another long discussion.

I'll need to know how long it will take, what you are exactly planning
to discuss, and when you are planning to be present at the board
meeting. Depending on your answer, Sue and I will try to find a slot for
a presentation.

More generally, if any of you have a topic you would like to discuss
absolutely at that board meeting, please SHOW UP NOW ! :-)

Ant