[Foundation-l] Contact from Chile

Fajro faigos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:34:37 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Alejandro Nunez
<solomaquetas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sirs.
>  We are starting a new project, based on MediaWiki softare:
>  soloWiki: La wikipedia del modelkismo a escala o
>  soloWiki: The wiki of scale modelers
>  You can see that in:
>  http:wiki.solomaquetas.com, we are in the initial stages and using all
>  templates and tools availables. I expect that to finish present year we will
>  be with a godd quantity of critical mass of information
>
>  So, I want to know what is necessary for start a Chilean chapter of
>  Wikipedia iniative, in large scale and with transversal and universal
>  content
>
>  Cherrs from Chile
>
>  Alejandro Nuñez

Hola Alejandro.

You seem a little confused about Wikimedia...
Wikimedia does not do national versions of Wikipedia and if you make
one, it would be an independent project.
The Wikimedia Foundation and the local chapters are in charge of
Wikipedia and their sister projects, not of third party projects.
If you need more explanations you can write me an e-mail in spanish
and I'll help you.

--
△ ℱajro △
IM: faigos at gmail dot com