[Foundation-l] Bridgeman v. Corel worldwide for Wikimedia Commons - yes or no?

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 19:14:47 UTC 2008

Nothing can be a complete certain in international law. The government can
do whatever it pleases - after all it is their country. Granted
international law isn't an experimental anarchy, but often governments will
do things they are not supposed to do if it is convenient enough. Even if it
is safe now it can be unsafe tomorrow.

I think this crazy set of what ifs is fundamentally flawed.