[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sat Mar 15 18:01:54 UTC 2008

Whereas I fully agree with the general sentiment you express the example
you give below does not look to me like really the best one: I think there
are many people who understand these questions. You can also spend a day
starting with the List of Wikipedias on Meta and get such a grasp
yourself.

Cheers,
Yaroslav