[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Fri Mar 14 15:00:13 UTC 2008

Hi Ziko,

I hear what you are saying but I am afraid you are rather an exceptional
voter. I have heard much more often the motivations of the type "This guy
has an excellent contribution, but we have never come across, so I am not
going to vote for him". I myself got several abstination votes on my admin
elections with this motivation.

Cheers
Yaroslav