[Foundation-l] 10 thoughts on how to improve the quality of Swedish Wikipedia?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Fri Mar 14 09:29:00 UTC 2008

I hope I did not offend anybody (in particular, you and Lars) by writing
this, and I really find the essay quite useful. But what I am saying in
words is basically reflected in the depth parameter - we just see that in
the top ten Swedish and Polish wikipedia considerably lag behind, and it
is indeed time to get from the quantity to the quality.

I'll see how I personally can contribute. (Not that it is going to solve
all the issues though).

Cheers
Yaroslav