[Foundation-l] LA Times article / Advertising in Wikipedia

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 05:33:46 UTC 2008

--- David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:

> Objective in the sense of non-prejudiced, yes.
> Objective in the sense
> of accurate? obviously not.

I thought from the context [1] that Mike was asking
about objective/non-prejudiced as opposed to
objective/inaccurate or objective/subjective for that
matter.  I apologize however if I misunderstood this
issue.  I don't know a source I altogether trust never
make a mistake.  I do however trust good sources to
print corrections when they discover inaccuracies.
Finding retractions are a good rule of thumb when it
comes to reliability.

Birgitte SB

[1]http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-March/039757.html