[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:15:31 UTC 2008

The size is not fixed for ever. The preliminary Council can determine the
size in their proposal as they wish. However, for the preliminary Council,
it is rather practical to start with a smaller group. Expanding is generally
easier then decreasing. It is one of the "details" to be discussed.

BR, Lodewijk