[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:49:34 UTC 2008

Dear Lodewijk,
It's good that a new drive comes into this discussion, to improve the
Wikimedia structure. Just recently I wrote a Federation Plan:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Federation for an organisation that
links the Board, the chapters and the community.
Honestly, I am sceptical about an advisory council. What if the council has
one opinion, and the Board a different one, won't there be a lot of
complaints from the "community" (represented by the council) if the Board
does not follow the council (= the community)?
--
Ziko van Dijk
Roomberg 30