[Foundation-l] 10 thoughts on how to improve the quality of Swedish Wikipedia?

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Mar 12 14:40:17 UTC 2008

> Actually, a lot of Wikipediae have followed svwiki's example, and had
> bot-created articles. Most of them longer then one line, but they are all
> automated, and do not contain a lot of creativity...
>
> Eia

I am generally not talking about all bot-created articles. I am talking
about really one-line articles, like this one

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storfj%C3%A4llet

or this one

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarska_rivieran

I believe they are human-created.

If we detect such articles on ru.wp, they are deleted. (Some may exist
being unnoticed, but the policy is to delete them).

Cheers,
Yaroslav