[Foundation-l] New feature of Pay Pal

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:21:41 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I got an e-mail from Pay Pal informing me that they now have a feature that
allows for the embedding of a link in an e-mail that goes directly to the
Pay Pal payment process. For an organisation like the WMF that relies
heavily on the donations from the public, this may be a feature that will be
considered.

NB With these kinds of features it is fairly obvious that some scrutiny is
needed for the security of such a feature. I have not looked into this but
expect that this is one of those things where a balance is struck between
convenience and security.

Thanks,
     GerardM