[Foundation-l] iPhone App

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 03:20:13 UTC 2008

iPhone apps will not be only delivered through iTunes, but also
through the App Store directly on the iPhone. So you can get apps
either by downloading them on desktop via iTunes, or by downloading
them through Apps Store directly on the iPhone.

Apple has been pretty clear about how the for-pay apps will work, but
have not detailed much about how for free apps will work, or shareware/
donation-ware apps.

-Dan