[Foundation-l] [Fwd: About Alexandria] -> to Usenet ?

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Sun Mar 9 20:15:24 UTC 2008

"Thomas Dalton" <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> writes:

> I would put it the other way around. It's not desperately rude (it is
> a little), but it is a gross generalisation and has little truth in
> it. Were it truer, I might find it ruder, but I don't let people
> spouting nonsense offend me.

 YMMV. Personally I'm about to quit this list, because of all the
homosexuals behaving as if their personal fear of going to Egypt is
*the* only problem in the world.

 Normally I'm pretty liberal about sexual preference, but there's a
limit, even to a scandinavian.

--
// Wegge
<http://geowiki.wegge.dk/wiki/Forside> - Alt om geocaching