[Foundation-l] [Fwd: About Alexandria] -> to Usenet ?

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Mar 9 15:11:55 UTC 2008

This is an insult to those of us who use software such as Outlook to follow
the list, it simply doesn't have threading. I'm not about to change my email
software which I have over 15 years worth of email in to accommodate people
who can't think twice before clicking "Send". As I ended up shouting about
over 170 messages *in a 12 hour period* you obviously have some warped idea
of what is a reasonable volume to have to deal with.

Oh, and I'm painfully aware that at one or two points I ended up on the top
posters list. That was before incidents like hitting a rate of over 300
emails per day. Following this list isn't meant to be a full-time
occupation.

Brian McNeil