[Foundation-l] iPhone App

symode09 at hotmail.com symode09 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 07:31:43 UTC 2008

mhm, I agree. I think apple would love a good wikimedia app - im sure they
would be willing to give a bit away (not like apple are running low on
money) - I haven't seen the app (ill visit the url now) but, if we had an
app with easy dictionary functionality, incorporates news and makes it easy
to search wikipedia (the three projects I see as being most important on the
run) it would be a great start :)

~~~~