[Foundation-l] [Fwd: About Alexandria] -> to Usenet ?

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:48:04 UTC 2008

I'm not sure Wikipedia is a good comparison. People LIKE the rambling,
build-the-web, see-also-these-wikilinks nature of Wikipedia that
encourages people to learn about more than just that one little nugget
they are reading about. Many OTRS mails are to the effect of "I love
wikipedia, I was looking for information on X but then I found out
something I never knew about Y."

-Dan