[Foundation-l] Concerns for Safety

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:20:52 UTC 2008

Indeed. Nathan, I suggest you get your facts correct before making
statements like that. This discussion was more recently initiated due
to the Egyptian government's censorship of newspapers showing images
of muhammad last month. LAST MONTH. This was followed by anti-semitic
demonstrations threatening violence against Jews, and government
statements that they would continue to censor media that display
images of Muhammad that they don't like. Again....LAST MONTH.

Completely ignoring for a moment that the issues WERE raised and
ignored, you fail to recognize that these are new points, in regards
to a new incident, which when combined with this weeks extensive
violence in Gaza, at the Egyptian border, show a significantly less
safe and stable Egypt than was presented at the bid.

-Dan