[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:06:11 UTC 2008

Michael,

It has become exceedingly apparent that Anthony's emails are not intended to
provide any info, nor to follow any particular logic train.  They're only
intended to cast aspersions (!!zOMG!  PEOPLE IS LIE-ING!!!) and create
hostility without justifying it.

The classic definition of trolling, in other words.

Philippe