[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:24:39 UTC 2008

Hoi,
We disagree on what is obvious. For me it is obvious that we need to spread
the message of our projects and about our way as wide as possible. This
means that we should go where we are weak but are building a presence. Going
to the places that you where we are already doing well is missing important
opportunities. It is for this reason that places like Taipei and Alexandria
are brilliant.
Thanks,
     GerardM