[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Aude audevivere at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 23:02:21 UTC 2008

Sorry, I didn't 100% spellcheck my last message.

I should add that there is a strong possiblity that I will be coming to
Egypt in May for a summer program in Cairo.  (there's a much smaller chance
I will end up in Yemen instead)  This means I will be very familiar with the
culture, the language, etc. by the time Wikimania comes around in late
July.  I can also be of assistance to the organizers, outreach to my
university there, advise on what to see/do while in Egypt, etc, and possibly
even organize sightseeing after the conference which sadly never really
worked out in Taiwan :(

If people have questions or concerns on travel to Egypt as July comes
around, please contact me.

-Aude