[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:47:11 UTC 2008

Agreed. Not to mention, this sets a dangerous precedent
for removal of "offensive" images. If we say "ok, this image
is offensive and no one is using it so we'll delete it," how
long before you think someone will try to game that to get
something removed they don't like?

The Muhammad controversy comes to mind.

-Chad