[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Screamer scream at datascreamer.com
Thu Mar 6 04:08:12 UTC 2008

Andrew Whitworth wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Screamer <scream at datascreamer.com> wrote:
>
>> Philippe Beaudette wrote:
>>  > --------------------------------------------------

You are correct, thank you for clarifying... however, the entire tone of
the message was in need of scrubbing before the poster hit the send
button.  I don't think any message where the foundation is accused of
misleading the public (et cetera) would be conducive to academic
discussion on foundation-l.  Especially when the OP forgot, or does not
have evidence to support that statement.  So my statement, as of now...
stands.

./scream