[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians in Alexandria

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:41:39 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
>  Thanks,

Yes Mike, this was very helpful and informative, thank you. As an
additional matter, and one that you didn't touch on directly (perhaps
because it's a non-issue and you didn't need to mention it) is the
issue of homosexuals. Assuming our conference attendees maintain a
strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy, will there be any particular
danger to them? I assume not, since you can't punish a person for an
offense you aren't aware of.

--Andrew Whitworth