[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Mar 5 23:24:09 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:03 AM, effe iets anders
<effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
>  As this is "old stuff", I do not see why it should be posted to
>  foundation-l. If you have a real point to make, one that preferrably makes
>  the projects better, I'd love to hear it of course. Until that point. I
>  would really appreciate it if you could stop your rant and attempts to
>  damage the Foundation, projects or people.

I don't think I can chalk this up as "old stuff" as long as people
involved in the foundation keep lying to and/or misleading the public
about it.  Sue's comments in particular I found very disturbing.

If you want some "new stuff", though, can someone please explain the
"employee receivable" and "allowance for doubtful employee" accounts?
You don't have to name names when doing so.