[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:42:56 UTC 2008

The Hebrew Wikipedia community. The discussion is still active, but several
users think this is the correct way to deal with these pictures being
displayed in the wrong place. We don't want to expose our readers to such
images, unless they are relevant, i.e. articles about racism etc.

Please understand why the link "more images and media about Ariel Sharon:
<link to Ariel Sharon Commons>" and others are removed: they include racist
pictures that should not be there. These pictures should be limited to
categories and galleries such as "Racism" and "Political statements", not in
personality galleries.