[Foundation-l] Racism in Commons

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:17:23 UTC 2008

I had opened a discussion on this issue and during the discussion a link
to Commons was removed from the Hebrew article Ariel Sharon, and was not
reverted by anyone. No one objected to this removal, and as such, represents
a precede.

I obviously would like the Wikimedia Foundation management to interfeer
because Commons has good photos of Ariel Sharon and same goes in other
cases. If this continues, I expect that we can simple upload the good
pictures to Hebrew Wikipedia and show them as a gallery in the article.