[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:03:56 UTC 2008

Dear Anthony,

What exactly are you trying to do here? As you are put on moderation on
another list, you coninue your rant elsewhere. I feel you can't blame people
for trying to keep the Foundation in a good relation with and a good image
in the press. The Wikimedia Foundation is one of the most open organizations
I know of. Of course, things can open up a bit more sometimes, but that does
not mean we are evil or bad or anything on that behalf. I do not see why
exactly you are doing your best to get things "in the open" after all this
time. Not only does it not add anything to discussions or does it make the
projects or the foundation any better, it is no longer relevant to the
current situation.

As this is "old stuff", I do not see why it should be posted to
foundation-l. If you have a real point to make, one that preferrably makes
the projects better, I'd love to hear it of course. Until that point. I
would really appreciate it if you could stop your rant and attempts to
damage the Foundation, projects or people.

Best regards,

Eia