[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimedians at Wikimania in Alex...

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 23:32:01 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Please define what you consider "proper consideration", and what it takes
before you feel that "people's concerns are taken seriously". Also please
tell us to what extend you need to be informed because given that the
director of the WMF *will *report to the board on this issue it should be
clear that it is given serious consideration.
Thanks,
    GerardM