[Foundation-l] Fwd: Term extension: you helped us say no in the UK, now help us say no in Europe

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Tue Mar 4 19:00:20 UTC 2008

If you really want to know how Becky feels about this, you should read the
interview Wikinews did with her and a couple of folks from EFF a little over
a week ago...

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Lobby_groups_oppose_plans_for_EU_copyright_exten
sion

This is quite a long piece but it articulates very well how the Open Rights
Group and the EFF view this issue.

Brian McNeil