[Foundation-l] Report on board meeting

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 14:31:21 UTC 2008

I did not ask the board to approve the election committee, because I did
not feel I was ready to propose them names.

I called last week for candidates.
The candidates are now listed
here:http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2008/Committee/en#Candidates

Next step, I asked for feedback on the candidates. I got a few
feedbacks, but not sufficiently for me to feel confortable enough
suggesting names to approve by the board. Please offer me more feedback
on the candidates :-)

Ant